Sunday, July 01, 2007

day before yesterday > yesterday > today



baby Ya'An.. luv her lots!!
isnt she cute??


anyway,
shall start with friday!!!
dumb dumb gerald n wai hong nv come to my house for some fun
dumb no. 1 = gerald... hu came out with the crazy plan of playing dota together
dumb no. 2 = wai hong... funny fellow but couldnt come coz of production crew thingy
oh well... its ok, my husband n i juz enjoyed the MUDPIE
plus ps2 naruto game
plus movie "sawII" to watch
wahahhhaha... wat a fun day! yeah~
then i got cello... sigh...

yesterday juz wasnt my day...
overslept n made my husband wait an hr for me... sure kana from her
quitting our jobs was pretty easy
n then i was heading to church myself after tt
gosh.. waited for half an hr for my bus lah... n im so late
wat happened?
i kinda missed the whole band prac totally
they changed the time from 7 to 6pm n didnt tell me
still, i could only reach at 8pm... so... totally missed prac!
nvm... but i really thank God tt while i was waiting for my bus home alone
guess hu appeared to accompany me!
bert! haha.. he's so sweet...
he really really waited with me for my bus when he could hav juz cycle home for dinner
n God really noes how to tease my day manz
we waited for half an hr at the bus stop.. again
but i enjoyed his company... we seriously tokked alot
yup... juz when i tot my day couldnt hav gotten any better, i was reminded i hav frens
but.. my day ended late... i was still starving at 10pm coz food stalls were closed n i havent had dinner...
in the end, i ended up having fast food
guess guess wat i had!! kfc
n im amazed i didnt add a single gram this morning
oh oh... 1 more thing happened last night
there was this alright- looking guy boarding the same bus as me home
his eyes n mine met
n obviously i hav no reaction to him... but wat i realised was tt he kept looking at my direction
i sat a few seats behind him so he kept doing tt discreet turn juz to look back
to me, it was hilarious to see him turning so uncomfortably haha
but i kept my cool n tried to look clueless
then then... when its near my area, he was trying his best to check if i've alighted the bus by looking at ppl's feet walking to the exit
so funny... hahha
but no worries lah... he didnt follow me home... not a stalker.. phew
but it was an interesting sight when ur day doesnt seem to go ur way
ya... hahha ...still laughing while typing abt it=p


its youth sunday by the way
yes yes.. overslept again for service n was an hr late... again....
joined agpc service n decided not to sing for xian shi
wats really fruitful abt today is tt i get to tok to my teacher abt forgiveness
feels so blessed to hav her around tt i can consult her with any probs i face in life
forgiveness => let go => love
powerful... i wanna learn to forgive again... forgive tt some1 i so cherished
the other thing tt's fruitful is tt i've made some progress with my 3 piano pieces!!!
its gotten better... but i hav to hurry up coz i've onli a month more to prac
die.... muz chiong!!! constance jia you!

No comments:

Post a Comment