Saturday, July 21, 2007

wow...


had planned to buy stuffs today but bros told me to wait for a better discount

hmm. ok loh...

when out to buy stuff i need n...
i met tt bus driver again today
hav i mentioned this bus driver b4?
hmmm... anyway, he offered me tuition job
now i really wonder if i shud take it...
quite scared to accept it coz im not sure if its safe
im not close to the bus driver at all
i barely noe him in fact
but i need to earn ... sigh
all in all, i muz say....
God really provides!!! feel so blessed to be God's child although i havent been a very good n obedient child.. hehe


haha.... now my mum is actually tokking to jaclyn!!!
hahah... so funny... jaclyn trying her best to persuade my mum for permission to let me attend her bbq n slp over till tmr's service
wahahha.. so funny....
juz at my mum's side eavdropping...
haha...
my bro trying to persuade my dad now...
alamak...
wanna noe the result? can i go for her bbq? stay over?
stay tuned to find out...

okok, tts it for today... shall post abt tmr too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment