Monday, July 23, 2007

nat's problematic issue...


yesterday.....
in church, my cousin malvin shocked me from the back of my ears when i was so happily tokking to wendy, not noticing his presence

yes... i didnt scream.. i shouted... yet in front of many small kids waiting at their table for breakfast to come

oh my.... they themselves got a shock by my short shout
can't remember if any of them actually cried of shock
but im sure some of them were laughing ( ya... more like the male kids)
oh well... i think i miss bonding with the kids...
i wanna go children camp!!! (if there's any)

here's a pic of cui trying her best to look photogenic yesterday..
haha...




i've tokked to my wife abt certain matters... n..
i've come to realize tt nat's issue doesn't onli affect ppl in church
many ppl had already consulted me abt this matter n was hoping the 2 of us... meaning cui n me, to tok to nat abt it
every1 is worried abt her... wat is there left to do when i've tried all i could think of?
yes.. many r disappointed... many meaning not onli my age grp
nat, u told me u wanna experience things the hard way isnt it?
m i suppose to stand by u when things dun go ur way as planned?
i dun think so n i wont
yes.. im disappointed as well as angered by the things u do...
it had already come to an extend tt i could not forgive u even with our long history of frenship
y? is this all worth it to lose this frenship?
a large part of u hav changed
the most important part of u, which is ur heart, has changed as well..
i no longer noe u any more.. it is sad... a pity.. i would prefer to keep a good memory of this frenship then to let it grow bitter
n u say u r emotional? try understand how i feel then, for the many things u hav done
notice how i could laugh n joke in front of u, in actual fact, my heart weeps at the sight of u
im not in talking terms with u bcuz i dunno how m i to face u
yup... ur issue had set me a trial of forgiveness... but i cant let go...
im tired of staying long in church bcoz ppl around me would wan some updates abt ur situation
u see... there r so many ppl so worried n concern abt u..
hav u ever wondered y? hav u ever wondered if ur decisions were right?
i dunno if there'll be any day tt u'll read this post n ponder
all i can say is... im tired of ur issue tt lasted a yr... i guess its still going on

No comments:

Post a Comment