Friday, July 20, 2007

waiting~

y is my husband late?
hmmm.. im still waiting for her to go lunch with me... wahuhuh...
stomache growling already..


oh ya...
btw, last night's tuition was fun!
in a sense, i enjoyed reading my student's compo...
haha.. so funny.. shall post it here


but its really problematic when i it comes to marking her compo..
its not even like a compo lah... more like a letter to me..
sigh... how to grade her man?
the most i could give is a weak pass
but she went on writing the score of a full mark at the top right hand corner... haiz..
how to tame this fellow of mine?
enough of last night
today, im so going musical!!!
going to do my exam prac in church's grand piano!!!
oooOOOsh!! muz jia you!!.. exam really coming very soon!!!
wah... so scared!
for once im scared of it... hehe...
n tonight will be cello!!!
how exciting!! so musical today!!
hahaha... gotta really thank uncle anthony for booking the piano for me...
n thank mr lim for the tango score.. hehe..
where's my husband??
im still waiting for her in the library!!
she said she finished lesson 30mins ago... so mean...
leave me here doing nth... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment