Thursday, June 28, 2007

so happy for many things




oh so pretty... i wan!! haha

so happy...
i m trying to keep my blog interesting with my prompt entries n i did it....
wahaha... ok, maybe not tt interesting to u
but at least its kinda updated as compared to my old hi5 1... hahaha


so happy...
i will look a lil more teenager-like with the clothes my bro bought for me...
yay.. finally possessing clothes tt're appealing to my age... wahahah
juz for ur info, many ppl hav been telling me to change my dress style coz its too childish..


so happy...
finished my pmi project this morning at 4am+
but totally tired to wake up at 6am... no choice, cant afford to skip tut tt's at 8am
y would any1 wants to hav lessons at 8am man??
dumb dumb sch... y so early... haiz nvm


so happy...
saw sc with another gal!!! wahahha... super duper happy
no wonder he hasnt really been bothering me lately... this is good news man
n... its actually weird to see her tagging him instead of the other way round...
but anyway, i shud be happy for him... n MYSELF!! wahahah
still, kinda felt like he followed me to the bus stop though...
wat happened was tt carmen accompanied me to the bus stop
n i saw him walking alone with some distance behind me
u noe me, my normal reaction is to hide of coz... hehe
he paced around the area where he lost sight of me... gosh...
it was scary. yes
later on, tt gal appeared beside him... so ya..
its actually odd to see him so many times in a day u noe
hav been playing pinkpanther throughout the day
but im still happy.. wahaha he's not bothering me!! wahahah


so happy...
coz if u think tt there'll be more ppl tt's gonna bother me even though i managed to shooh sc away
u r so wrong...
im putting more barriers to my male circle of frens
another words, no more male frens for me ! yeah
so u guys out there better feel honoured tt u guys r known as my frens k!
hahha... juz kidding
shall resume to tt solemn attitude towards guys =p

so happy...
my husband accompanied me to des chalet last night!
heehee.. she's so sweet.
she accompanied me even though she's tired... luv her lots
n des kept feeding us with lots of food... its really crazy lah...
very large portion u noe!!! he's really stuffing us man
nvm abt tt
he really did the bbqing for us..
so he's often at the bbq while we sat around the tv watching some chinese drama
hehe... evil... n we r really not paying anything to the chalet
really like a free-loader haha
when its almost 10pm, des didnt wanna let me go
he took my hp as his hostage... n if u ever notice... i cant go home without my hp n pouch
he dragged the time, ordering me to eat the last satay for the day
i dread coz too full... but had to do it for the sake of going home...
so ya... ate it n finally reached home at 11pm+
ya... tt is also 1 of the reason y i had to start doing my project late
n... of coz my bro wanna finish up his dota, had to wait till 12am+ juz to use the com
still, im happy i got free food for dinner without worrying so much coz my husband is there
woohoo... husband, u rockz! luv u lots


so happy...
dan called yesterday asking me " eh u wanna work or not?"
i was so tempted to say "i wanna quit" but it's not the right time to announce tt
so i replied " y? u wan me to quit ah?"... ok... a lil to the line of quitting part.. hehe
but becoz he called while i was having lec, kinda shooh him away
yup... n i reject working on fri sat n sun 6pm...
it's like wan me to die ah? still got other projects to work on man...
plus cca, plus beauty slp, plus band, plus family... cannot lah..
ppl got life 1 lo


so happy...
gerald came up with an idea to play dota with carmen wai n me on fri
i so wanna go!! i wanna try play play as a noob (i need my beauty slp too... wahuhuh...)
yay!! can play together
so hu's house shud we play in??
hmm... its a mystery
stay tune to find out... wahahaha








No comments:

Post a Comment