Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a horrific sms!! n a trip to gardenia~


can u believe it?
early morning i received an sms from des tt he dreamt of me last night
e very 1st sms for the day... and it had to be morning...
spoil my day man...
could he really be thinking of getting lucky with me?
ya... he wanna go for lunch on this coming friday
but i dun think i'll go if my husband isnt going
dun think he'll really wanna get back to me ba...
oh.. pls dun scare me

e day didnt get any better
darrel made me skip lec for mi project again...
sianz... yes darrel, i'm gonna post it on my blog so tt u can see it clearly!! =p
n then i head on to gardenia factory for a project visit
so fun!! so interesting!! but too bad....
cant take pics.. but.. i can post pics of how bored we r on our way to clementi




oh well... n i passed my pmi project!!! yes!!!
the project i've been crazily doing over sleepless nights got me a decent result!!
muahahah.... shall chiong for ob now!! OOooosh

No comments:

Post a Comment