Friday, July 06, 2007

interesting day it is





wow... quite a no. of things happened today
pretty exciting... haha...
ok... shall structure wat im gonna say according to the time it occurred



early morning in sch
kinda got lost during tut lesson
received my eemac(accounting) results
n unfortunately, i juz failed
totally upset abt it n... think i overreacted
think im lost in my studies already... gosh..
dun wanna tok abt... it juz suck


was hunting for jobs again in the afternoon
my husband was with me to do tt hunt
realised tt e society is looking for full-time
so we stopped hunting n did some shopping
haha... went bugis for a walk
guess wat... sth really really interesting happened
hmm... since my husband didnt wanna announce it, then i shall not spoil her plan
sth unexpected happened when we reached bugis
amazing n i really felt kinda honoured abt it! haha
shall post abt it if it really comes true.... wahahaha
mysterious? neh...
juz keeping the blog happening
wahaha


after tt, i went to husband's house for movie "grease"
oooOOOoohh... love tt show
n was late for cello... sigh...
die lah.. i wanna break my constant record of being late =p
shall try again next friday


but....
its wat happened during cello sectional tt got me surprised
indeed i was sad for the day but i dun believe my acting skills deteriorated tt drastically
it's like i kept myself being hyper as usual n yet...
Wilson could tell im different from any other days...
he guessed it right... i was upset onli deep within
how could he tell? i dun understand
he said i looked different.. ya... perhaps i was wearing contact lens
but he recognized its not the appearance tt was the matter
how can he see tru me? we aren't tt close at all... trust me, not at all
aside from tt, im glad wilson told me my intonation on cello was quite accurate
haha!! tt's really good to hear
n cello sectional was fruitful today! wahaha...
plus... wat i dress today is it out of the usual self, me?
y even mr lim was wondering i looked nicer today?
fine.. im uglier on the other days


Enneagram
free enneagram test



No comments:

Post a Comment