Sunday, July 08, 2007

wow... playing BRIDGE!!





BRIDGE!! not tt good cards but i like my 4 aces wahahaha..

wow...im quite surprised at how i can actually spend the whole of my afternoon n night juz by playing bridge yesterday manz...
think i broke my record!! haha...
hmmm... dunno how many rounds hav i lost e game
but hey u guys, its great playing it with u all
was actually playing with Marcus WaiHong Gerald n Gordon(is this how u spell his name? oh well) in the afternoon
went to my husband's place for dinner n then... bridge AGAIN with WaiHong Gerald n my husband
wow... ok lah... i had too much fun for a day lah.. ya.. end up 12am+ home hehe


wat abt today?
im juz waiting for the time to pass until its time for my piano performance
wonder how well can i perform even though im unsure of the pieces n hav not memorized it yet
all e best!
shall post abt it when i hav the chance
guess i'll be home late today again coz of darrell's chalet thingy. wahuhuhuhhuh....
then again.. shall do fast fast n leave
muahahhah...


good n late news
des hasnt been bugging me this wk!!!
he tot i got a bf! wah... im so glad man..
but i sure gotta say... these guys who r after me got no stamina 1...
haiya... i muz give credits to rui lah
so far, he's the winner in my list tt had the most stamina chasing after me
i cant believe im so tt ignorant to actually not notice him for 7yrs
ok... scold me if u muz
i think im weak in handling relationship matters moreover to even notice them
n i actually m still feeling bad abt it coz now... he's a changed guy
n i contributed to tt change.. wahuhuhuh.. how i wish im not involved
come to think abt it, sc n des onli chased me for... er... almost 2 months?
wat is 2 months to 7yrs man...
okok... enough of praising rui lioaz...


No comments:

Post a Comment