Saturday, July 14, 2007

short update



alright, abt tt piano performance...
i didnt play well at all...
not like usual where u ppl would sincerely give me good comments abt e piece i've played
i've screwed up many times... to many in fact
1st off is becoz i was really late for the programme
when i got there, i was e 2nd to play...
e 1 before me played very short pieces which left me no time to cool down n think abt my piece
gosh..


e other matter is tt
straight after the whole programme is over
my teacher came up to me n suggested tt i forget abt playing for exam
exam is juz 1 months time away n im playing in this unacceptabe way, she's not fond abt it
was totally hurt
n i wrote my tots abt it on tt bk... u can read abt it in the previous post
shud i or shudnt i give it up? i didnt give my teacher an ans


tru out e wk i couldnt hav a moment to think abt everything i need to think abt
so bz with projects at night... sch in the morning n programmes in the afternoon
yes... my life is exciting n i admit i ask God for it
but i didnt expect such an 'adventure' God would give me... wow
n i cant wait for breaks!!! hols!! vacation!!!
i admit im tired of this kind of lifestyle where u slp around 2am sch at 9am, u wake up at 7am, work at 7pm, n no time for a time of relaxation
exhausted is e word to be exact


but hey, thx for entertaining me during sch days u frens
im always thankful when u guys r around to juz slack with me in sch... haha
hmm.. shall give credits to wai lah... really thank u for helping me with stuffs in some ways...
gerald ah? nth to thank lah...wahahahhaha
my husband? need me say? thankful for everything! cant believe u can tolerate my supposedly ignorance n troubles
there r a lot more ppl to thank juz tt no point to lah...
this is a private blog mah.. they r not gonna read it mah..


my husband came to my place friday afternoon...
we had to do some shopping to store food in our house
n for tt, we were walking along this ile


it's so pretty..
if i ever gonna live in a bungalow i'll make sure my garden will hav this kind of settings...
of coz excluding the lrt rail n hdb flats around it.. haha


cello sectional is becoming more interesting!
think im enjoying it again
n yes yes... i was late again.. almost an hr late... hehe
but anyway, mr lim very nice to me now
he got me 'por una cabezza' by carlos gardel, orchestra score piece
oh!! so happy!!! ok.. beginning to hav good impression of him already.. hahaha
n tt dumb dumb mr lim made me fall off e piano chair when we were trying out tt score piece on the piano
make me look so embarrassed lah... my CO frens still shouted encore lah..
ya.. encore of me falling of the chair juz becoz mr lim's butt is juz too big. =p
n they even took a pic of me trying to get my hp charger plugged into the socket while mr lim discretely used chairs n tables to trap me in a corner with the socket
gosh... so crap dumb n funny... buay tahan... dunno where e pic go... haha
n guess wat.. this is wat we really do during cello prac!!! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment