Saturday, July 21, 2007

1 more thing



i was wrong in saying des didnt wanna go for lunch together
he did... he called me for it
but too bad i was already at sakae getting my food ready before he called
in the end, he didnt join us..
oh well..

i suck at being punctual for TPCO
was an hr late... didnt noe we ate luch for so long mah...
ya.. u can guess it, we talked alot
my husband n i then found good offers for vcds we wana watch!!
ya ya!!...
okok... since my income will be coming next wk,
i shall spend a lil for this wk
shall buy
1. 2GB m2 for my hp
2. vcd- CSI 2nd episode
3. vcd- My Girl (korean series)
4. vcd- Full House (korean series)
5. pay hp bills =.=


hmmm... will be playing piano as an accompaniment for yunguan's solo vocal part in 2 wks time
havent even plan wat style we shud use to make this dedication special
sigh... but im so honoured!!!
my composed song is gonna be sung in church!!
wahahaha... this is how it shud be isnt it?
m i not living my life to compose songs to sing?
muz make use of this weird talent mah
n becoz of my selfish inspiration spirit, i got no choice


by the way jaclyn
i really really wanna go for ur bbq...
but i'm being dragged down by my projects n coming exam
i really do miss those times when we played some funny race in my room, trying all sort of stuffs in discovery centre n staying over in ur house
i wanna go science centre together too!!!
sigh... guess i gotta wait for ur next return to sg
oh yah... dun forget my big big present ah!!! for x'mas n b'day
wahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment