Saturday, July 28, 2007

oh my...

im not trying to boast or anything but...
this has been a hell of a wk
have been working on projects n had to slp late at night coz my bros r using the com for their own entertainment
n then comes the 3 people i've mentioned in the old posts... u noe the A B n C
yes... all 3 were contacting me all of a sudden..
wow... so weird...
okok, back to project

im trying my best to finish up my task for this project even with the headache i m currently feeling
taking break
but... juz when i was abt to finish up 1 of the sentences
my mum tokked to me abt family matters..
wow... wat a great timing... but i had to listen...
it's also very important
n then.. in my mind i've decided to go for job hunt if there's any time i can fork out
Ooosh! constance muz jia you

No comments:

Post a Comment