Monday, September 03, 2007

physically, mentally n emotionally exhausted

basically... i had a very weird day...
it's weird, in a sense, i dunno if i should be happy or sad, sulking or rejoicing
i shall categorize whatever i wanna say abt today with sub headings...
ya... neater this way

the song i had composed n sang today
gosh... i really had quite some time figuring 1 part of my song due to the words..
cant seem to fit them right so i juz heck it n sang tru...
haha... haiya.. gana caught by cui..
was hoping ppl would juz listen n go along..
another words, juz smoke tru... but....
ok lah... the words were presented on the screen lah...
but im glad most of them approved of this lil song i've composed
yay! haha...

person c sat opp me for lunch today
gosh.. got a shock for it..
i tot it will be alright if i sat at another table
y did he come over?
didnt noe my nausea could attract some ppl's attention
i guess... i wasnt feeling very well today
n i wanna join the tok going round the table
feel so uncomfortable tokking coz i dun wish him to misunderstand in any ways
wat a teachers' day lunch

i couldnt bend n break her
i wasnt in a right health to do so...
there's so much i wanna tell her but i guess i kept my cool again
things settled between me n her?
hmm.... i wouldnt say tt..
if u wanna say it bluntly, she's dropped to e casual type of frens i would classify
sad for her? yes... very
i juz cant bring myself to trust her now
n im very tired abt her issues already

the surprise M2 2GB
wahahha... i finally got my hands on it!!!
yes!! this is the moment
ya noe... my eldest bro bought it for me as a bday prezzie
ya... so extremely late right?
n pluz it's been yrs he bought me sth as a gift
but im still happy abt it hee

my missing purse
i've lost lots of money on fri... i mean lots
felt handicapped this few days coz i cant seem to afford much
n juz when i tot my life would go a lil easy on me
i was wrong
it will nv be
tot i could rest a while b4 i really start work
but i guess tt cant happen any more
i hav to chiong.. gosh im so tired
n i still gotta look for tt purse!! ahhhhhhhhhh

there's mooncake festival performance
me a conductor for church event?
i think i'll really be straining myself
im dying...
n i still need to stress on the no. of songs i have to compose for the cd to be published next yr
can i make it?
im tired
n then there's my cca performance n divo diva performance..
oh gosh... im so dead this month

teachers' day treat
my student very cute
she insisted to treat me a movie tmr
n had already prepared a prezzie for me
so sweet right?
felt so wrong to enjoy such a luxury when im so broke!!!
wahuhuh..

God is really... interesting
He likes to do this all the time...
whenever im caught up with sth
i get blessed with sth else tt i liked n had wanted it so much for so long

No comments:

Post a Comment