Saturday, September 29, 2007

12-hrs occupied


wow... i've nv experienced being occupied for 12hrs b4
it's pretty new n interesting... hehe
n tt sc is bugging me this whole day lah.... sigh
2pid fellow... told him to stop missing me alr
dunno y he still dun get the point
maybe self-denial is the word
ok, basically i had once again spend my morning in pasir ris beach
lets take a look at the pic


very misty right? dunno y...
its around 9am if im not wrong



another view of the beach to show how misty it is....



wow... so misty...



n i think u get e point already right?
hehe... ya... misty



oh... e coconut tree...



then i saw these birds around e area where i sat... cute aint they?



haha... taken from some1's pillow... hahahaha


kookoo ger's idea...



but it's quite cool right?




gerald was early today... ya... for once
haha... we juz spent a few hrs there b4 i head to his house for cartoons
nonsense tv gave me uninteresting cartoons
i end up almost dozing off on his sofa
nvm abt tt
n so we head off to church for prac!!!
haha.. so fun
prac atmosphere was quite ok
n gerald told me he's not bored with the prac
so i presume he's enjoying e music... ya.. hopefully
its ok if he didnt..
coz i serenade him with my piano pieces...
wahaha....

okok.... gonna do my things now =p

No comments:

Post a Comment