Sunday, September 23, 2007

wahaha... cui's 'loveable' pics

her kookoo face

very 'expressionable' right?

candid camera

i wonder wat's with her hand... trying to prove tt she's got onli 4 fingers?

now she's trying to act vain.... haiz...

cui's going kookoo again.... haha



i made my student cried today..
i think im stressed with how she is progressing now
my body is showing signs of stress
i got angry with her studying attitude n left for home
i didnt short change her for ur info
i tutored her over time today but she's not making full use of it
wat's e point of me giving her over time tuition when i can rest more at home?
gosh... i really dunno wat to do with her
her exams r around the corner n she's not worried at all
now her mum is smsing me for forgiveness..
u see wat i mean? m i suppose to treat my student nice again?
argh... how troublesome

No comments:

Post a Comment