Saturday, September 29, 2007

boy...


juz reached home not long ago..
basically, i enjoyed sticking around my husband's place
maybe tt's coz i've been there so often tt her place could be considered as my 2nd home
gerald came by to borrow toilet.. 2pid


ok... so here comes cca time
yes yes.. late again.. was there at 7pm when it's suppose to be 6pm
but it was fun to hav e teacher playing around with us...
haha... cute


but wat came after tt was a lil dreadful
sc was waiting for me outside my cca room
u noe... i cant escape wat
so.. he head to sengkang with me
erm.. we had mcdonalds b4 parting
was famished at tt time coz i didnt had dinner
couldnt resist eating... well, he tagged along
n so i ended up quite late home... ya..
n then im tired typing this to report to those tt were concern abt me last night
dun worry.. nth happened... i kept my distance

No comments:

Post a Comment