Tuesday, September 04, 2007

t'chers' day treat


yesterday... gosh..
my student insisted on treating me a movie
so we watched wat she wanted... 'secret'
sigh... oh well.. the last time we watched was an english movie
so a chinese 1 would make it even... hehe


did a lil window shopping with her in orchard (coz i got no money)
n i saw my old drama club pal sabrina!! so happy man


dareius invited me to try out his mini donuts last night
shall i post some clips n pics i took?? i think i shud!... haha






n then there was this rush to catch the last train n bus home last night
well... i didnt really wanna go home
i wanna camp out a while coz i think i need some breathing space
i guess it's coz i dun wanna find tt purse every time i reached home
it's tiring n frustrating


n here comes today
yes im gonna spend my time out somewhere b4 i start tuition tonight
im so not gonna stay home
n right here, im typing this blog while babysitting... haha
take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment