Saturday, September 22, 2007

a blessed day


aha.... went to e beach early morning today
guess wat i did...
was sneaking out of my house this morning n was waiting patiently at e bus stop after knowing tt i juz missed my bus a few mins ago
was thinking of ways to kill time when....
an indian newspaper distributer unlocked his bicycle after completing his job and asked me for e time
i can still remember it was 6.49am
n juz when i told him e time, he passed me e last newspaper with a smile n left
wow... newspaper to kill time
how timely


too bad i didnt take photos of the beach today
but hey... notice a big change at the playground
gerald, i wanna go play again... muz dress properly for games this time
shall ask my husband to join 1 day
yay!!


n then mooncake performance prac
wow... it was brief
even youth's performance was brief
wonder how would janet n carmen rate our performance....
oh well...
was feeling feverish during the event.. guess it's lack of slp
nausea as usual yet dizzy too
so it's all a weird combination
still, even after the event, there's still band prac
band prac was also brief as it's getting late into the night
but im still high... totally high.. really enjoyed the prac
haha... n e best part is, i received my piano results!!!
i PASSED my grade 7 pratical!!! it's a MIRACLE
so i got even high-er... ya.. more dizzier, feverish n tired
haha.. couldnt resist. it's a natural reaction lah


some things cock up though...
hmm..
but i wonder if my husband enjoyed the band prac
finally realizing her wife so cool right???
hahaha... of coz... wahahaha...
guit - cuiwen
keyboard - natalie
drum - bertwin
bass - me!!
yup... tt's our band... hee

No comments:

Post a Comment