Friday, August 31, 2007

i've been fooled!!

dumb dumb jac..
really wonder if tricking me is really tt fun...
i muz say u haven't changed a bit in terms of tricking me into believing u...
still, even though u tricked me
i really did enjoy my day with u shopping down town area
doing all tt rush to meet ur... er.. neighbour n doing tt cheque thingy
still didnt believe u were trying to tell me e truth during dinner though
until i read the sms... ok... u win... u fooled me lah
yes yes... hav been tricked for dunno how many times by u
then again... im really amazed at how u can be so opened abt some really PRIVATE stuff...
u noe wat i mean right?? PRIVATE STUFF!!!
haiya...

n then chalet with husband!!!
so fun.. i havent had such a childhood with kids already!!
kinda like to bully ur lil cousin!! haha... oops

No comments:

Post a Comment