Thursday, June 14, 2007

if u think this way...

well, if u think i'm bothered abt aranda for not assigning me days to work
then i gotta tell u they've got quite a good reason to do tt:
- they now noe im searching for another job, probably will think i've got negative impression on them
- i didnt ask for more working days nor did i tell them my schedule, so it's really difficult for them to schedule me
- im a female, according to their stereotype thinking, gals r not so productive as compared to guys
- it'll be wise for them not to make me work so much coz now they noe im weak
- it'll put them on safe guard if im not around to work coz i might be a wrong influence to the other workers...
- i create unnecessary trouble... u noe lah... ppl helping me n blah... in e end im not really working but ppl helping me to work. wow


so as a disadvantage to me:
- lower income of coz... n im getting poorer again...
- getting such a treatment does make me think a lil more abt working
- will miss working with all the other part-timers... im missing shirleen, yinsheng, yanxian, gerald, waihong, tall dan, stella, n not forgetting... my HUSBAND!!! wahuhuhuh...

wat benefits:
- obey my husband like taking more rest n eating more at home
- got more time to look for jobs!!
- no need to listen to orders from managers... wahahaha
- catch up with my old pals
- more time for things i wanna do
- time for projects n meetings
- prepare presents for june babies

No comments:

Post a Comment