Wednesday, June 20, 2007

help me... i dread this night

aiya aiya aiya....
i cant believe im posting this but i m
coz im so reluctant to go for dinner with des
n really dreading the time to pass...

u muz be wondering how did i end up in this situation...
well of coz, i always hav my husband to protect me right?
for every invitation from guys i would tell them to ask my husband
this also allows me to get permission from my husband...
as u noe... my husband noes me well, she noes i dun wanna meet guys for leisure purposes
n so... i did e same thing to des... told him to ask my husband
guess wat? my husband is not available to go for dinner...
of coz i told him if husband not going, im not going...
he kinda 'threatened' me with him coming to sengkang in search of my location...
stalker... so scary... wah...
so to be fair,
i let my husband to do e decision by asking a very simple fate question ' a or b'
a = no , b = yes
she chose b... wahuhuhuh... apparently my telepathy power not strong enough.. sigh
i've gotta keep to my words n go for dinner with des...
oh man... i dread.. so dread...

No comments:

Post a Comment