Friday, June 01, 2007

still waiting n wondering...

im so bored in sch now...
was late for tutorial (eemac)
guess wat time i entered...
9.44 am
hahha... can u imagine?? okok... very bad i noe...
n ya noe i was onli in class for 11 mins n class dismiss...
sigh... wat a waste of my time eh?
should hav stayed at home to rot.


anway, u muz be asking y im so late right?
coz... i was bathing...
onli when im abt to leave then i found out my ez-link card isnt with me
so... panic lah... then remembered my bro took my card yesterday
so... called him n make immediate appointment to meet him after my sch ends
ya... he's working in commonwealth lah!!!
sigh... no choice but to save money
so... im travelling there juz to get my card from him...
how dumb right?
guess this r some moments things cock up with ur siblings...
its kinda irritating at times but gotta adapt to it... hehe


n wat m i doing now????
im slacking in the library waiting for somebody to entertain me
i wonder hu... my dream guy quick appear!!! haha..
ya... quick appear n spare me all tt trouble to find u
spare me the irritation of guys on my tail..
defend away the guys hu wanna get touchy with me n blah...
where? where? where r u??
haiya.... crapping lah


basically, juz typing a post to pass time
quite entertaining though... haha...
n gerald appeared when i was typing " my dream guy quick appear"
gave me a fright loh... i gave a short scream when i realised his presence in the library, standing juz beside me lah
gosh... hope he didnt read much...
it'll be so embarrasing... hahaha...


it's 11am now... so bored... another hr to go... sigh...

n yay!!! im going to the concert with carmen tonight!!! wahahahha...
so exciting!!!

its a symphony by vjc
concert's at 7.30pm tonight...
its $10 per ticket but i got it for free
hehe.. ya.. given by my cello teacher
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment