Tuesday, June 19, 2007

job -> TPCO -> calculation -> i cant accept

wow... didnt hav e habit to blog but i'll try
anyway, im once again considered "jobless"
need to find a job... gosh...
n i admit im not feeling healthy this month
symptoms occured again...
im having constant headaches
trying to maintain my weight
giving myself a lil more rest than usual
but im still bleeding...
in a sense losing blood extremely easily
i dun mean gals period lah...
its like im bleeding with juz a minor scratch n stuff
yes... i noe all those frens of mine hav been telling me to take care
yes... i do but wat's e real cause of it?
n i still dun think im stressed...
in fact, think im too relaxed
look look.. my 2 master piece!!!









alright... bored... in sch... after mi meeting
suppose to work on my pmi project but i think i'll do tt in awhiles time



i've been thinking abt wat my cello sectional teacher said to me last fri...
im not so afraid to meet him now since he kinda noe tt i didnt really like him
but... im sure he's pretty alert abt my tots in regards to cello
i've been thinking of quitting TPCO due to e mistreatments to the other members
didnt like e idea of not anouncing their decision to the whole orchestra or sectional
n obviously, im 1 of those tt was e last to noe all the info all members r suppose to noe
felt totally cut off from this CCA
but mr lim did make a point tt its not worth giving up cello due to e arrangments in the committee
ya.. especially to some1 hu's so interested in performing music
im sad.. sad tt i cant perform in the concert tt's coming up on 24th june juz becoz i didnt noe
its a voluntary concert as according to mr lim
well... shant waste my sch fees not learning a new instru right?
i will stay on!!!!
this time, i'll show them i can perform n i will perform



lil worry abt staying on..
hmm... not trying to boast or anything but...
e cellists in my batch r kinda slow in picking up cello
i noe i should be patient n go along with the grp
but im afraid they might affect my hearing n tempo rhythm
i really can't slack off with my music sense coz i need tt dumb dumb cert in order to teach next yr
it'll ruined my plan in life
i cant afford tt right?
plus... i need to rush my piano to meet up with the examination standards by end of july!!!
i havent even mastered or memorised my 3 pieces yet!!
gosh... i dunno if i can make it in time...
muz chiong!!!!! yes muz chiong



another thing mr lim mentioned...
hmm... he told me to try open up to relationship
haiz... u muz be thinking y is this teacher so kpo right?
well, dun ask me, i've met quite a lot of kpo ppl in tp. haha....
but should i?
now isnt e right time right?
hmmm....lets calculate...
1. studies to keep up
2. work to balance finance
3. church to commit my time
4. bros to keep me attitude and character in shape
5. music to rush my cert
not a very good timing isnt it?
its sad for those hu r on my tail lah haiz...



im going so broke this month...
nat n bert better appreciate it man...



i've also been thinking n even think abt it in my dreams...
i juz cant accept linxi being my fren's bf...
i juz cant with due respect to my fren, i respect ur decision but pardon me...
i juz cant accept...
there's juz so much u dunno n tt u claimed u noe everything tru him
its the same all over when it was with cally
n i noe nat didnt really wanna tell me abt this coming
im used to being e last to noe anyway... tts wat i wonder...
wats e importance of this frenship?
y is there a need to make a pact abt consulting every1's view before accepting a guy if u r not going to abide to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment