Thursday, June 07, 2007

its getting better i hope

so many things to think abt...
i was abt to forget the pain i've been feeling since the day of our glory fall
when some1 reminded me of the situation tt im still in
it got me thinking pretty much
but at least... now...
my eldest bro is doing his part to contribute
im still looking for a job tt wouldnt harm my body as bad
mother is babysitting once again..
yup... things had gotten quite comforting when u r not the onli 1 working
knowing tt there'll be wider income for this month
think we can still make it next month
so... did we improve?
im not sure... all i noe is tt we r trying our best to sustain
n my mum refuses to use my money...
she's hoping tt mine would be a back up for sch fees...
dunno if its alright to put it this way
think i'll still use it if its necessary ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment