Sunday, December 23, 2007

wat a wk!


on Wednesday (19th December 2007)
was at carmen's house dressing up for a dinner
too bad i didnt take a pic of myself in a dress she soooo wanted me to wear
muahahah.. oh well, it doesnt really matter
i think the food is nice even though carmen think it isnt =p
n this is my dinner!!


its a buffet
u cant expect me to get a plate for every dish right?
hehe... but i love it
there was 'dance' n a play
there's song dedication as well but.. our table didnt dedicate any song
nvm... e shocking thing is tt all my tpco frens r there!!!
i juz cant believe it!! how... how... scary
now they think im isolating myself from them when i didnt even noe we all r going for the same dinner
wesley was there as well... so can u imagine how i tried to hide from him?
hehe.. ya.. funny
e most irritating part is when tpco ppl tease me abt him
how annoying
he's sweet for offering me his share of things or walking an extra mild for me...
but e other ppl r teasing me abt it...
argh.. n its not like they dunno i've got a bf... kookoo ppl
but still, tt's not e main point of the dinner
it's my 1st xmas gift from carmen!! yay!!!
so muz go mah... and since its a gift from her i muz wear a dress as told lo...
hehe, but we had fun! woohoo
im glad tt carmen enjoyed my company tt night... hee


it was pretty late when i got back to carmen's place
honestly speaking, i dunno where my screw go but im sure it was missing
i was making up lyrics with her, singing in the bus stop
Gerald met up with me there to send me home =p
felt bad actually... cuz it's really late and he still wanna send me home no matter how many times i tried to convince him not to


n here's our feet
black n white...
can guess which is whose right?? haha
he's e devil n im e angel (of cuz) heeheehee



saturday (22nd December 2007)
was bz baking in e morning as gifts to ppl im going to meet these few days
then again, we cant possibly miss e fun of shaping our dough right?
so amos gor carmen n me shaped our kind of gingerbread man in to this



this is a pic of e overall cookies we shaped after all our other cookies r getting a tan in e oven
able to guess the maker of the cookies ?
u shall find out in a while


this is carmen's gingerbread man...
not bad heh? it's got earrings leh
moreover it's got some designs on its pants
juz like elvis Presley... hahaha



n this is amos gor's diseased gingerbread man
haha... he's got a cane with him too...
looked quite... weird
no eyes no shirt nor pants...
haiz....



n this is mine!!! wahahhaha
it's got a spike hair, gloves n boots!!
so cool right??
hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment