Tuesday, December 18, 2007

meeting bert to dine n some updates

hmmm...
wonder wat would be so important for him to wanna discuss sth with me face to face
oh well.. it's 30mins early so i juz decided to crap some thins in my blog..
wahaha...

anyway... here's a pic of the game 'risk' played by waihong, gerald, carmen n me on last Sunday afternoon
wai = e grey fellow
carmen = white as snow
gerald = yellow tt dirty fellow
me = red hot seduction (muahaha... juz kidding)


here's a pic of how we began our mission to conquer the world



this is near the end where we break off for a surprising natural disaster..
n tt's PIZZA!!



i dunno wat's gone into gerald's mind but i muz comment on his creativity ba...
since he doesnt really hav much to speak of
hehe

yesterday was e day we did our test run on my baking skills
not bad... though a bit chaoda but it taste good!!
hehe... we really had fun shaping e dough
so here's a sneak peek... dun drool

No comments:

Post a Comment