Tuesday, December 04, 2007

the waiting game

i guess the waiting game was nv fun...
it will always be hinting u with the feeling of anxiety and eagerness to know wat happens next
in this case, waiting for some1 to initiate a conversation, will always disappoint one hu is waiting and already had a certain expectation of how things shud be happening
in some case, waiting for some1 to appear b4 ur presence, will always seem like yrs had passed from the time u've arrived
how torturous is e word 'waiting'
it keeps u in suspense till who knows when
it frustrates u if e wait has become mundane
it kills ur energy as time pass u by
but one shud know the benefit of waiting
n tt is to learn patience n perseverance
r u able to be patient?
r u able to persevere?


much has happened
im really tired of all this things going abt n around me
things r messy now if onli we could all learn to wait n be patient until everything is settled down
this pivot of mine isnt doing its job to balance e load
there will be times where im lil here n more there
it is inevitable as i myself m confused
this is e 1st time im going tru a change to sth new
dun tell me u dun wan me to change?
coz im pretty messed up with wat ppl r telling me
wat would u expect me to do?
im still in a transition stage where everything else is still unconfirmed
pardon me for my absence at times becoz there're things to be done

either way, i hav a story to tell...
but will u be patient to listen?
do u still have e heart to do so?
or hav u already turned away?

i myself m put in the waiting game
now, feeling all tt mixed emotions, i dunno if i can really handle well
will it be a long or short wait, no one knows but God
im keeping my faith n trust up on u...
but will u do e same?
will my fellow frens keep up the faith n trust in me throughout this transition as well?
if im left alone, stranded there, i hav onli myself to blame...
i surrender to tt

No comments:

Post a Comment