Thursday, December 06, 2007

my bro's birthday!!

yesterday...
i was studying alone in ikea in the afternoon
well, carmen came by to study with me..
boy was the weather freezing me
was practically frozen in my chair over there
had been complaining abt how cold it was every time i make a trip to refill my cup of soft drink
anyway, after much of brain workout
we decided to do some er... hmm.... some stuff =p
like:


tot it's too lil so i think i added a lil more



crazy enough to drink it?
guess wat? carmen n i were tt crazy


anyway, apart from tt
we went for a lil shop b4 i head home coz i gotta cook for family
noe wat? my mum forgot tt im cooking so she cooked...
sigh... wat a waste of my money n effort
nvm.. instead of wasting e time at home waiting for dinner
i play dota!! with my bro justin
wanna see e stats???
wahaha.... so happy




today's my bro Amos b'day
wow... it's amazing how fast a yr had passed
we juz had pizza n kfc for dinner
quite a large meal ya noe
watched TRANSFORMERS while we feast
its really a fantastic show!!!
haha... really worth watching
love it
n so.. this is how we celebrate an old teenager's b'day
hmm... plain but meaningful
we had lots of laughs in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment