Thursday, December 13, 2007

my air-mail!!

how wonderful today is!!
ya noe, after finishing my test, i didnt dare to expect my day would be fun n happy
guess God really does surprise me when i least expect it
i had my afternoon spent in Carmen's house watching HanaKimi
very lame show... but we both really enjoyed it
tuition follows... n my fellow student insisted me to have dinner with her while i tutor her
wow... interestingly, i got no dinner home n didnt noe abt it
God's plan heh? yup indeed
it happens many times in my life n im so thankful tt He's always around to take care of me
so.. wat came after tt was my discovery of a beautiful envelope lying on my piano
guess hu was it from
hoshika!! goodness!!
my pri5-sec1 jap neighbour
i juz received an airmail from her n m super touched when she made tt effort to make me a frenship band
wahuhuh... miss her lots manz...


this is e pic of e envelope



n this is e back of e envelope
hmm.. dun bother abt e address lah



n this is wat's inside it
so sweet of her to mail me photos right?
oh manz..
cant wait to start writing mails to her!!!

think smsing gerald does ease a bit of how i would feel when i tot of him
it's difficult but im trying
glad its improving.. i mean
tt kind of dependency i had, b4 tt day i made e decision, is weakening

No comments:

Post a Comment