Wednesday, November 14, 2007

wahahaha... silver hairband rox!!


here's a pic of waihong trying out tt silver hairband...
hehe.. cute right?
suddenly i felt right buying tt hairband... wahaha



nah.. here's the front view of him with hairband...
muahahha...



today's e day i lost my specs..
went for a swim in carmen's house then realized my specs is gone
y? how?
i really wonder...
wat a mystery...
same goes for tt $600 i lost on e day i went out with jaclyn
u noe wat? i juz dun feel much ache for it...
juz... unhappy with myself for being careless...
how dumb right?
dumb dumb dumb


regarding church stuff...
ya cui, y torture myself to stay right?
then i muz say..
i cant wait to complete my task in church n flee from it
i really wanna stay... but wat's e point?
i really cant find any pupose in staying there any longer
i juz cant find however hard i tried...
pardon for my inconsideration to u guys my fren
it's not tt u guys didnt mean much to me...
it's juz not right living a meaningless life...
besides... there's nth left for me to do in church other than e task im suppose to complete
how i wished i wouldnt give such commitment to this church...
how i wished i didnt agreed to this task of composing..
but i will still do it coz it's not of man im doing it for
its only a pity tt it's gonna come from a church i was nv really proud of after much has happened
despise me if u wish
mock me if u want
nth will get tru but words from e higher authorities...

No comments:

Post a Comment