Tuesday, November 06, 2007

tpco 2nd last rehearsal

gosh..
totally skipped dinner for this rehearsal juz to see myself rotting away backstage due to e messiness of the program flow
honestly speaking.. every1 has no clue as to when my tpco event suppose to come in for the concert
there r like 3 different groups performing in the same concert lah...
gosh... how messy is tt manz...
anyway, rotting away i say...
i took a few pics here n there...



this guy is bugging me now...
he's been calling me 'zhou jie lun' with himself as the 'xiao yu' from the movie 'secret' after learning tt i can play the piano...
now everybody i noe in tpco is thinking otherwise abt him n me...
shit manz...




nah.. look at him hugging my left arm
im gonna faint
hav been running away from him during the rotting hrs



n here...
they r juz acting cool



my rivalry in piano
though i caught up with him for grade 8 education
still.. he's gonna graduate earlier than me...
wahuhuh...



e best part is... i juz reached home a few moments ago...
yes... im blogging abt how screwed my tpco n e sch's arrangement were
u see... tpco was e last to rehearse on stage
by tt time it was already 10.30pm
im already half dead with my eyes slightly opened
worst of all was to have me play my cello...
so many mistakes lah... n i kept reading e wrong stanza
gosh... tired.. i then reached home at abt... 12.30am
my sweet bros walked to my bus stop, where i always alight after bus 27, n accompanied me home by bus 372
they even bought me peach tea... how sweet right?
initially i tot there'll be a commotion followed by a mini quarrel at home for returning home late
well.. my mum heated the leftover food for me while questioning me abt my tpco stuff...
a different approach from her compared to the usual
but the same old sentence remained ' if we knew it'll turn out like this, u shudnt hav joined'
sigh...
n m now rushing my art project so tt it wont clash with my other projects...
wahuhuhuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment