Friday, November 09, 2007

tpco concert over


sunflower from yunguan



purple rose from natalie


lily from cuiwen


woohoo
e concert is finally over!!!
hmmm.... shall write abt e incident tt happened during the preparation of last night's concert


preparation started at 1pm:
i was late for it coz i was bz shopping for a hairband tt would fit gerald nicely as his forfeit
wahah... shall post e pics of him with tt hairband too.. haha
anyway, though as late as i was, i got pestered by wesley
yes yes.. i gave him some advice on confiding some1 abt his feelings for her
thank God he likes some1 else, if not i can assure u tt i've juz got myself stucked with a second sc
this is a good news.. wahaha..
e worst part is when he insisted on taking another pic with me, he threw his arms around me hoping to take a pic with tt pose
in my mind: go n die lah (去死吧)~
n my fellow cellomate was helping him with tt photo taking lah..
i wana peng
still, e day was saved by my kcp junior
how sweet right? convent gals rox!!!
nvm abt wesley already
lets go on to tt guy i was quite attracted to in tpco
im so happy i got to play with him a song 'ju hua tai'
we played by ear.. he played erhu while i played cello
very well expressed n we both felt good abt it
sadly, it's only for a short moment as i've gotta do some rehearsal with my cellomates


concert :
many things screwed up...
dun wanna tok abt it... hehe


after concert:
my bros went off to glenn's place i presume..
they should be playing ps3 or xbox300 through e night into day i'm sure
whereas my parents went off for dinner
well, i head on for a small chat with those frens of mine tt gave me flowers
wonder where carmen went?
i wonder too.. she came for my concert but left pretty early
nth much happened after tt
we juz chatted abt useless stuff, nth really fruitful, n then parted


but seriously, thank u ppl for coming down to watch my concert
luv e flowers!!! really appreciated it
n i luv e donuts too!! e taste is not as bad

No comments:

Post a Comment