Wednesday, November 07, 2007

tpco last rehearsal

u noe
we were basically wasting our time from 2pm to 4pm
we did move our instruments here n there during this 2 hrs
but hey... wat a waste of time when we could practice a lil more with our pieces
n when the lights were out backstage, this is wat my fellow fren john was doing in front of me


but im glad tt there was douglas, waihong, marcus n gerald there to entertain me a lil
so poor thing... they kept running around to get chairs for e tpco ppl
wat to do... it's their job right? wahahaha..
could hav taken e chance to bully them ho?
tell them to shift e chair this way n tt, it'll be a great pleasure. muahaha
anyway, muz admit, i was slacking with marcus n douglas one moment while gerald n waihong was bz with some things
hehe.. couldnt help it.. they were tempting me to slack with them...


somehow, time flies today, at least to me
i dun remember doing anything really fruitful actually
however, there 's another thing i wanna mention regarding tpco ppl
erm... actually... juz 1
its not abt wesley
rather, there's this guy in e flute section tt caught my curiosity running abt him
i muz say, he's a smart guy
dun ask me to explain tt previous statement coz i dun think i can
ermm.. ok.. simply put it, im attracted to him
not becoz he's handsome or smart but becoz he's got e same level of musical sense as me
wow... i can hardly find these kind of ppl so into music, possessing my level of curiosity towards music, tt made them change their life for it
i dunno... but it makes me wanna noe him more
e only barrier is language
sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment