Thursday, November 29, 2007

random stuff

im here to post again!!
yay.. wahaha
anyway, wanna post sth abt wat waihong did to himself e other day
think was on friday afternoon when i was chilling out at student's lounge with gerald's group of frens
we were playing carrom
wai put the carrom seeds between his eyes n specs..
damn funny lah... looked so retarded haha




n last night
i was rushing my art project with carmen
evil wai nv come n help me... hmmph
anyway, so thankful for carmen to be there n help me out with my project since it is due today
hehe... i know... last min work
but! i did start early manz... juz didnt have e time to finish it
alright, shall show u my master piece already







ya noe wat?
im craving for another job
im afraid my expenditure is gonna cost my parents a bomb...
wahuhuh... carmen!! quick!! job hunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment