Friday, November 23, 2007

my new found love

gerald accompanied me to sch from my house this morning though i dun really hav classes today
dumb dumb darrel made project discussion at 9.30am
so early.. tired...

anyway, i've consulted ppl who're impt to me regarding gerald n me this wk
was hoping to get our relationship cleared before term tests come or it'll be very difficult for us to focus
hmmm... so far,
he's still stuck with carmen's doubts for him
needs to meet up with cui for further clarification
n lastly, my brothers... perhaps this sat
hmmm...


n juz last night when carmen was questioning him abt his feelings for me
i was tokking to my bro abt it as well...
it's like some kind of a therapy we both gotta go tru in order to be serious with 1 another
anyway, i told my bro tt i liked him for many things but above all, his sincerity attracts me most
guess wat? he showed all those ans, he gave carmen, to me this morning
n from 1 of it, he wrote sth like he wants e best for me
he wanna be devoted to me
to him sincerity is most impt
for tt, im happy...
coz indeed, im attracted to his sincerity not only towards me but also to his frens...


im hungry now...
aya havent eaten breakfast yet
wat to eat manz... this juz sux
n gotta go for discussion already... sianz..
okok... blog another time then

No comments:

Post a Comment