Sunday, August 19, 2007

troubled conversation


had a short conversation with nat's mum this afternoon unexpectedly
she came up to me initially to settle pianist schedules
n then... we tokked a lil more n apparently our conversations linked to nat's current major prob
gosh... again....
but this time, it really pricked my heart real hard
she told me things i already knew
but it's how she could express it to me telling me she's really hurt n disappointed inside tt made me felt like i really gotta do sth abt it
for tt instant i really wanna tok to nat
sadly... she was bz tokking to linxi tt got me hesitate a while b4 approaching her
sigh.. e most i could do at tt time was to give her a hug n rush off to meet dareius

i think it's really so random to hav lunch with iris n dareius
didnt noe iris n my life crossed each otheres at this period of time
we shared pretty odd stuff in common
onli realised tt while in kfc coz we both were sorta chitter-chattering while dareius kept quiet n listened
hehe.. so funny
n then we head to his house for movie "men in white"
damn funny show lah.. can still remember the 'lao sai' guy called ah leng
haha... hilarious
but i slept towards the end of the show.. hehe.. couldnt resist

tuition was quite a drag today
she's very distracted as usual n refuses to focus
this is becoming a prob now coz im not getting her attention
im quite amazed tt her english actually improved
i wonder which part of my facilitation is effective to her man

No comments:

Post a Comment