Tuesday, August 28, 2007

exams R OoooOOver!!! time to have FUN!!!

exams R finally OoooOOver!!!
n it's definitely time to have FUN!!!
wahhahaha...

my last paper doesnt seem bad though
i mean... i juz crap my ans lah..
shouldnt be tt bad i guess

anyway, i m so gonna go shopping
then baking n finally...
dota-ing!! wahaha.... have been controlling very hard already
im gonna shop with my bro amos for pants!!
havent done so for a very long time
yay.. bro-sis bonding
luv my bro lots though we still do argue at times
hehe... i tell u he's very sweet lah
u noe i was so suay for exam this morning
i woke at 5am n did some studying
left house mins after my bro amos did
guess wat? i didnt realise i was actually wearing the exact same things as yesterday lah
haha... nvm... i realised i didnt bring my pens while on the bus
n when i got to the bus stop to change bus
i missed it juz a few secs behind
u noe... watching the bus drive away while in a hurry is not a very good feeling
i got very scared lah... anxious to be exact
no doubt take cab... no prob
but it's a real prob when u also forgot to bring cash!!!
started asking ppl for help... man...
was having slow heart attack in the bus lah...
pluz the traffic jam in the highway really blew my calming mood away
was in a total state of anxiousness tt i did a lil prayer
time was 830 while in the entrance of the jam
paper was 930 n tt jam could take up 1hr to dissipate
no pen! no time! it's crazy..
thank God my bro reached sch n had money...
tt means i could take cab.. then again... i wanna be independent
ok... i ended up still changing bus instead of cab coz i realised tt
hey, i can depend on God
time was 900 when i got to tampines area
i reached at 912 grabbing pens from frens
n of coz my bro was relieved...
im glad my bro was able to help me tru..
no.. he didnt manage to get me to sch early..
but he helped to calm me down...
n my paper wasn't done like my 1st paper..
did it like nobody's business... hehe so happy
so happy to hav bros
so happy to hav a God
n i've composed a new song!!! as a hymn... hopefully
composed it while in the midst of mugging
dumb dumb inspiration dunno how to choose time...
got me a lil irritated but i cant seem to rule over it
oh well.. shall sing it this sunday then...
hopefully yunguan dun mind

oh... ya..
i kinda hurt person c last 2 nights ago
sigh... cant get used to treating a guy with a higher priority
see... im so not tuned to getting a bf now..
y is my mama eager abt it? sigh...
she's like feeling all so sad for person c
more than me leh... im so amazed how lil feminity i hav in me manz...

ok... tt's it for the update..
i m gonna enjoy today man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment