Wednesday, August 08, 2007

not my day




an article i came across last night
it's good that i didnt turn out to be like tt gal in the article even though i so wanna be a boy
ya... bet my bros would be happy with the way i m now even though im still a lil tomboyish


alright.. i received bad news this morning n had no mood to dress up for sch...
in the end... ya.. i dressed very very extremely casually
guess wat? got scolded by my cds classmates for it
they told me to dress nice today for pic taking....
it seems like i've ruined the whole plan... haiya... feel so guilty now
shall dress up for them next wk ba... =p


then... towards night, my husband accompanied me to the sony ericsson service centre to refund my earpiece
hmmm... we queued for an hr juz for it
guess wat? the manager not there... they couldnt give me a new earpiece!!!
wahuhuhuhuh... im so sad lah....
so SAD!!!


tt dumb dumb sc is still bugging me.. shit lah..
sigh.... boh bian... need sth from him thus, need to keep in contact...
wonder y he's still bugging..


sorry.. abit emo today...
im a bit tired of the things im doing right now...
meaning.. the commitments
i wanna take a break... i wan a vacation!!!
yes yes!! go australia meet my beloved cousin n childhood fren!!!
man im really looking forward for that day
i need a life


thinking of starting a band..
shit... actually... thinking of starting 2 bands
1 from divo diva n the other from my music cds
hmm..
wahhh.. it'll be damn fun n tiring
how bout the current band?
it's dying...

No comments:

Post a Comment