Tuesday, August 14, 2007

oh my.. is it true?


so pretty!! earrings from cui n justin bro!! hehe


gosh... im very confused...
are my past feelings for him gonna confuse my mind n keep up with him again?
he asked me out for a movie together alone twice
he told me he dun wanna call any1 along
so i respect tt but i wasnt sure if i shud go...
so i left the choice to him... again.. playing the choice a-b game
he chose neither a nor b...
he picked c, for constance. juz c
pretty smart ans n im taken in by it
so... ok.. i agreed to go watch 'secret' (issit a love show?)
sadly.. he had to postpone the show due to his ma's guests coming over to his house for a taste of his dish
we r going tmr night
dunno how it would be

anyway, i went for the divo diva meeting yesterday n guess wat
i've been selected to train under the teacher for jazz pieces and as accompaniment for singers!!
i m gonna noe lots of singers!! im gonna work with many singers in tp!!!
yay!!! hahaha.. so happy
n tt means i might be performing for the nov art festival with the singers!!!
wow... how exciting

gosh... stress
yunguan is gonna take grade 5 theory music exam in nov
n im her teacher!! wah... so scared
my name will be registered with hers in the cert n im not a gualified teacher yet!!!
aiya.. so scary n pressurizing
dunno if she can score for it or not...
really hope she get at least a merit man...
then tt would be the same as me!! wahahaha

went to the dental this morning for braces consultation
yes yes... putting on braces soon...
but not so soon... think around nov this yr
well, they sure like to charge high when it comes to bills
but this isnt wat i want actually... its my parents
im very aware tt spending such money is not necessary
then again, i noe tt they wont feel right if the braces are not done
i noe... they dun wanna be seen as bias parents dotting only the eldest
im tru with tt actually but they insist
but im more interested in our financial status
it is gonna pressurize me further if my bro were to quit his job
he cant handle his studies while doing a part time job
but he also cant afford to screw up his last yr in uni
so i guess im the onli 1 tt can afford to screw up my studies
i m aware im not doing well in my studies either
i dunno if this is the right roue to choose but i guess..
im gonna try adapt to it

my husband came to my house to study today!!!
haha... more like taking notes from me.
n suay gerald had to tok to me tru msn...
haha so funny... my husband jealous!!
but cannot blame lah... she's not online at tt time
but its super funny how gerald can tok to me whenever my husband is around me
wahahaha... think he's so not gonna tok to me any more in fear of carmen being present around me to catch him red handed

No comments:

Post a Comment