Thursday, December 11, 2008

response to DaRyL

ok.. this response goes to show tt i've read ur post.
thx bro+in+christ for being concern over the matter ur sis is struggling with.
i won't take it as nosey...
or unless u preferred to be referred as nosey then i've got nth much to say... hehe

with regards to the service to God in church, i dunno if it is wise to serve 2 service tt does not have a break in between. some times i would wonder if it is ok to eat into my fellowship time with my brothers and sisters in church when i dun go for cells. it's not like i wanna skip or dread to go cell, their cell always clashes with my sch activities and it's really far from where i live. this would result in a lack of bonding with my family in christ. is tt a good thing? is it healthy? i m super unsure... i enjoy serving God. however, i do not enjoy being a solo in tt commitment. i yearn for a group to serve God together. used to a have band practices on sat but it stopped because ppl r not free due to work or army... stuff like tt is really demoralizing to the soul tt's drying up.

in this church i m in, i cant seem to see myself growing anywhere now. i'm stagnant at this level at this moment. to change to a church tt i may grow spiritually, i really wonder if i shud do tt because i believe there muz be a reason as to y God has placed me in this family, in this church and at this time. this church is somehow connected to my family so, to see it get corrupted day by day, hurts me yet disallows me to leave it alone. because of a simple reason = it's my church.
i'm just hoping to find my reason back in this church even though i may not be growing spiritually more.

the wake was held for my used+to+be good fren's mum. how can i not help much after 9yrs of frenship? all i could do was to stand there n listen to the service, eat, watch n leave. this matter has its complications on its own. its a frenship prob n i'm already lighten my grip on this frenship. in fact, close to losing it for not even holding on tight enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment