Thursday, December 11, 2008

just for fun

Put your MP3 on shuffle, and write down the first line of the
first 20 english songs you hear.
The first line of the 21st song is the title.


title:
i know i stand in line until u think u have e time to spend an evening with me

i was so high i did not recognize
i used to get away with so much

there used to be a grey tower alone on the sea
lithium, dun wanna lock me up inside

u can do it
u n the moon are a beautiful sight to me
an apple a day

juz 1 on 1 tt's the way we do it babe
recently i've been
it's time to turn off e light
e 1st time...
rent on e 3rd floor, not wat we asked for

playground school bell rings again
I would fight not to ever fall too deep

wat's ur fav scary movie
maybe i could be better on my own
perfect by nature
could be ur eyes could be ur smile
if tmr nv comes
time

No comments:

Post a Comment