Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blading

went blading at east coast park today n bloody hell got myself on the ground so many times.
it's kinda pressurizing to keep up th pace with every1 else since they r all better than u in balancing.
but oh well, its ok.
few scratches shouldn't be a prob to a person hu is really scared of bleeding.
cant help it can i?
im greedy for my own blood, wat m i suppose to do?
lick up every drop of my blood tt got spilled? siao.. tt would make me a vampire alr
plus its unhygienic =p

come to think of it, i remembered how i got carmen injured
so now i wonder if its ok to actually ask my beloved husband to join me on skating
its boring to learn all alone.
shu han was a better pillar than gerald loh... at least she doesnt run away like gerald did
however, they improved so fast becuz they own their own blades...
no fair loh.. sianz...
n im quite certain tt my competitive character is being triggered by gerald, which i fear i might get addicted to
as such, i shall not own any blades n be a slow learner... save money too. wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment