Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i miss my phone



so pretty right? so slick...
how i wish my bf can be like it..
y? cuz can......................................

- bring along with me wherever i wanna go (including toilet. can play music while i bathe! so cool!! n its not pervetic to even take nude pics of me loh... haha)
- smart. does the things i want it to
- has good memory 1gb ho!!
- can play games with me (countless times till i got tired of it and it will not complain.)
- slim. can keep it with me with whatever i wear
- reasonable weight cuz its so smart
- captures good memories with me
- makes me laugh with the funny faces it mutates...
- it has a softer touch tt knows exactly wat i want once i touch it. (eee... sounds wrong)
- cool character. (gives of blue lights tt is very attractive)
- it can also receive information tt i want from frens (bluetooth. haha...)
- it is bz onli when im bz.. (receiving calls of coz)
- it notifies me of things i do not know (incoming sms from frens r such important info tt i cannot miss)

No comments:

Post a Comment