Wednesday, September 10, 2008

zouk!!



went to zouk on last sat night together with my bro justin and his gal frens
was quite fun but i ended up with a conclusion that it wasnt very meaningful at all
even if it's for the purpose to slack in that kind of area, i guess i still prefer pubbing more than clubbing as it's more meaningful
my bro had this event for students of SIM and it was discounted
the whole place was booked for SIM till 10pm where it'll be open for public
the theme was blink blink very very white
reason being, the SIM students will stand out more under the blacklight they installed
the view was cool but too bad my camera couldn't really catch it



n here it is, a pic of my bro and me at zouk
notice i've alr had a glass of vodka lime... still strong
n i drank the other half of my bro's... still strong manz...
im not pinkish on my cheek and tt's my real hair... not wig ah



see, my hair is real...
haha



oh oh and this gal beside me works in trueblue
her name is pooja and she's really very cute
can u believe it, she's onli 18yrs old..
oh well, it's just sad tt she's working in trueblue...
but i guess the onli reason im really staying to work there is due to carmen and pooja...
think pooja is so sad to work there since there isnt any decent workers there to really tok to
naz is juz some jerk manager while there is prabash there to assist him
naz had gotten pooja into quite a no. of troubles she's innocent in.. sigh, wouldnt like to be bullied by him
n no way m i going to serve him during work manz...







Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here




No comments:

Post a Comment