Friday, September 26, 2008

PRIVE


wow... couldnt believe what prive has taught me
currently, i'm aware tt my human relation skills have improved and i attained more courage in approaching customers, or rather ppl i dunno. the best part is tt i learn quite a bit abt wine these few wks. fun!! i get paid for learning sth new... interesting...


n guess what, i was scheduled for prive from 10 to 5pm n then true blue from 6 to 10pm today
the thing is... i kinda brought wat i learnt in prive along with me to true blue. for this, i managed to get hold of my customers business card n we can keep in contact... he's a wine sommelier with Singapore airlines, another words, he can be my wine tutor... haha whichever it is, i'm so glad i've got this opportunity to meet ppl such as tt.
anyway, gerald cycled to my house alone on monday after i finished work at prive. it was around 2am plus manz.. but because my parents tot tt it is not safe for him to cycle back home at tt hr, he stayed over once again. tt dumb dum still dare to replace some1's shift for the next day... kookoo leh... make himself so tired for wat? sigh.. i guess tt muz be one of his reasons for being so thin

No comments:

Post a Comment