Monday, September 15, 2008

all tt work in prive

well, after working so many hrs in prive, i think i'm quite familiar with the system and people there. and yes, i have been extending my shifts till late. think i'm home late like 2 am 3am for a couple of times already. guess what, there was this day where no one is accompanying me home from prive 's tranport home. felt really scared in their van.. tt dumb dumb van driver dunno the safety of gals at night n thus , dropped me at the street side near my house. if it's a place where is popular, dun think i will really mind. sengkang is a rural place n yet he can do tt , wahlao really no brain... so gerald was quite concern for my safety n actually cycled from pasir ris to sengkang with waihong just to walk me home from where the van dropped me... he's so kookoo n so cute
i guess tt's y i like to call him kookoo... hee



n there was this day when i decided to extend my shift till closing, hafiz made me this choc to drink. think he saw me pretty tired n made this 1 glass of choc for a break without asking me if i wanted it. so sweet right? hee.. n take a closer look manz...



it''s got my name written on it!! haha.. so sweet!! but some guys said it was cheesy.. wth, i think it's sweet loh.. this needs skill n some guys juz dun have it... really appreciate what he did for me



n wow... dunno y he used a martini glass for a choc drink but im fine with it. hafiz was aware tt i dun drink coffee so he made me choc instead. so kind of him right? n it doesnt taste as bad... think it's juz choc syrup n foam. but i told him next time can include sth else tt prive dun mind losing it to its part timers...



this was the end prpduct after i finished it... sigh..
now i wonder when will he be making me another glass of choc on the days i work..




this pic was taken yesterday when i met gerald's maternal relatives for mid-autumn fest celebration. as u noe, i dread to go. but for his mum's sake, i went. during the whole time over there, gerald wasnt a good host as always n chucked me aside. sigh.. waihong, y didn't u come? so bad... towards the end of the day, we all went for a pasamalan b4 they sent me home. this pic was taken n posted to show 'princess gerald' haha....




azhar made me this choc drink this time round. he's so nice to make me 1 after hearing tt i'm a lil tired n hungry during work. yup, he self-proclaim tt he's my other affair. n for tt, he's been calling me dear dear darling... eeeeeeemy backbone shivers manz... scary



n today, cui had prepare some sauces for her customers. oh shit, as i type this, i juz remembered 1 customer specifically asked for a tomato sauce n i forgot to give... oops. anyway, from tt pic can u see sth extra out of place? look closer if need..

or...

i zoom for u..

saw tt? haha... looks like shit!! hahahaha... dumb dumb cui shitting mustard in a dish

No comments:

Post a Comment