Saturday, August 02, 2008

the set-up for cui's bday

initially, we didn't even hav a plan for cui's bday celebration until the 2 days before her actual day. anyway, i shall spill this out, dekai actually forgotten cui's bday jjust a few days before. guess what i had to say? i was planning to shock cui on fri since meeting is on thurs.. initially, it was suppose to be as it is then as soon as the day gets nearer, dekai wants to celebrate together with all the other youths... hmmm... well, ok then.



so the plan was drafted 2 days before. the day itself, it was in a mess.. i'm sure cui knows what went on already so i dun think think there's a need to spell it all out here... right now, the pic u r looking at, is the moment we were waiting for her the bday gal to open the door. the scare was really good and her face was giving al the hilarious look... ok, it's hilarious to me... =p




yay, n we r all together eating eating eating




n here it is, a pic of me n my hair-do... wonder wat's tt pink ribbon doing up there on my head? wonder no more, cuz here i m to relief u from ur curiosity... well, it's actually taken from carmen's bouquet of flowers she got me for my tpco concert. ya... i still have tt with me. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment