Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i got a hat i always wanted! a good slipper! i got hermit crab for a pet!!



ooooohhh.. so happy!!

i had to leave for parkway straight after church, last sunday, as my bro justin told me to do that without asking any questions. so i did. guess what? he surprised me by telling me tt he's gonna get some things for me. so i picked... initially, he had slippers in mind as he knows that i'm in need of it. however... hehe.. i used the money to buy a hat n cheaper pair of slippers. wahahaha.. how did it went this way?
well... i have been eyeing a particular hat for quite some time now and i chance across it and therefore grab the opportunity to own it. yup... was actually gonna pass by 77th street when i decided to just take a quick look inside. n yup, i caught sight of that hat and went on trying all the designs that was available then. my bro was just getting a lil naggy at tt point of time cuz he was saying abt the things he planned to get me and now i'm just turning his plan into buying a hat.
wahahha... in the end, he really got me tt hat! wahahaha... so happy.



after which i couldn't follow my bro back home as i have plans with keith carmen and gerald.
we met up at kfc in parkway and got ourselves some food before we head off to east coast beach for cycling!!and yes i refuse to hand my hat to my bro for safe keeping... wahhahaha




at the beach, we were camwhoring with the scenery.
now u see the land, and later u see...

...the sea!! haha
and of course with my hat!


and here, carmen and me took the double bike and i was sitting at the back.managed to just took a pic of those guys at the back of us. well... can see gerald but not keith...wahhaha



this is a tiny hermit crab carmen found at the shore
damn cute ya noe?? i was so tempted to keep it a pet

with much hesitation, decided to keep it as my pet!!
no i got a hermit crab as pet!! wahaha.... so exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment