Tuesday, July 29, 2008

what shud i blog today? my tots or updates?

i hav decided to blog both e updates n my tots! hehe...
although i tot, spending too much time on the com would lead to a waste of time in overall.
alright, some will say it really depends on the things u r doing with the com tt determines the uses of time.
well, i wonder how useful is it for me to take time n blog... so here goes


there was this day when i went to collect packed laksa from the sarawak stall. it got too heavy and the plastic bag snapped, i couldn't manage alone but i went on persevering. will be meeting Gerald at parkway for his help, however, it didn't come. in fact, i made a call to him and told him my current location but i guess, my telepathy is the weakest when i'm calling for help from the depth of my heart. my arm started aching pretty badly but i didn't care and continued to the bus stop i'm supposed to go. at tt point in time, i wonder... no matter how couple-like u are, how both parties could spend their lives together as 1 item, it's still gonna be a singular u. u r still one person. so right there then, i told myself to be more independent. not wanting to rely on anybody else too much. i hope it's not the wrong thing to be pondering abt especially since i'm attached. and after i've reached my destination at the bus stop, i waited long enough for gerald to reach as he went from a different route to find me. yup, n my face was like those in the pic...



significantly, i was wearing the color tt he like, n he was wearing the color i like. so... the orange me getting a lil hit on the head while the green him had no idea wat's going on. both of us will be crying abt how things turned out to be this way



thankfully, this is the product of the conversation we had abt the whole miscommunication. can't help admiring our complexion under the blazing sun.



a pic tt is significantly important to gerald but he nv asked me to send him after tt very one time i offered him. wondering if it's really tt important afterall. and have yet the intention to delete it from my phone. n so i shall....



here, i malay wedding conducted just at the multi-purpose foyer down my blk area. and wow can they really decorate with so much of their creativity and uniqueness. so pretty!! they even had a chandelier hung! oh my!! i want such an interesting wedding!! but on the down side, there's no aircon but fans... i prefer aircon lah.. can't help it. i would most probably pity the bride as she has to wear such a thick make-up causing her pores to suffocate while her body squeezed in shape just to fit her dressing... definitely needs air to breathe. lots of air... fan is just not enough



oh yes, last sat was my ma's b'day. my pa instructed me to invite Carmen n Gerald over for steamboat. haha.. so happy!!! so glad we can finally show carmen and gerald the real quality steamboat! there's such steamboat in town too... just tt i dunno where. we used to go down for it by car, but we switched to home-made steamboat as it's more convenient.



oh ya... we even had wine to drink!! so nice!! but i wanted to drink my wine. wasted... kept forgetting to get from gerald. argh...... irritating




oh yes! can u spot my bro amos?? he is so slim now!! so happy for him. i bet he's so gonna be attractive once he gets his body shaped up n color toned. and what if he really got a gf by then, i guess, it's really gonna be tough for both of us to spend some quality time together. i just fear to grow up now, to see how each of us gets too bz with our own things tt we would forget abt how we used to be in the past. really m reluctant to see tt day comes.. especially when some crisis comes, i hope we will not break up into our individuals, instead work together to face it.



n there u see in the pic, my buddy, my bf, my dad. how can i not be contented? i have the love of my life!! my gal fren, my bf, my bros n my parents, all my loves! this indeed will be my most rich yr even though i'm not rich in cash. God has blessed me well. all tt i have will be my strength to move on in life. however it will nv be enough without the Word of God in my heart. very contented...

No comments:

Post a Comment