Wednesday, August 20, 2008

presentation to boss in Secret Recipe


after few sleepless nights due to our project, we have finally reached the presentation day!
this is how it all goes...

last 2 days ago, i went to carmen's house for a stay over just to rush our proj
after that we head on to school for proj printing before meeting our teacher Mr Yeo for a ride to the Secret Recipe office
guess what? we all were late for the meeting. haha
anyway, we got ourselves nervous by the looks of so many people present at the table
they had the teachers of different groups to be present as well as some Secret Recipe department ppl that we had never seen before
but the sweet thing is that the CEO, our boss, helped to give a clarify background of what our group had gone through during the attachment period and sort of defended for us.
that would help in telling our teachers the constraints we had so that they wouldn't penalize us.
however, our boss tend to interrupt alot in our presentation. haha... dunno why
i just hoped that she would mean wat she asked 'why not have the group of gals manage our stall?'cuz i really wanna try manage their stall into a better 1.. argh... so want!!
anyway, heard from Mr Yeo that we did a good job.
now, i'm just hoping to get a good grade for it...


at night, carmen and i had to work in trueblue. it got suckier there...
i mean we had no more feelings for the company already, so i guess it's high time we work lesser there and put more effort in Prive! yes! can work with cui too!!
hope carmen and cui will become closer friends and everybody will become a family...
for now, i'm just pissed with ben, trueblue boss, for looking down at my mum and me yesterday
i'm giving free delivery of clothes from my mum to him and yet he can keep hurrying me to send the clothes over.
i told him my prob about my attachment and proj tt i needed time to focus on my studies instead of work. and there, he says to deduct from my mother's salary if it delays even longer or if i forgets to bring. the more i dun wanna work
in the 1st place, i dun owe him a living
second, im not paid to do this so i have no complete responsibility of it
third, how can he relate my matter with my mum's
argh.. pissing me off

and the day ended with me having a small tok with my bro justin abt the presentation i had earlier on.
it was encouraging to get such feedbacks and i'm really thankful for my brother to help me with this
i dunno how else will i handle this proj without his guide and i'm glad my group and i had finally pulled tru the 1st round


saw this video damn funny..


No comments:

Post a Comment