Friday, February 15, 2008

valentine's day

what can i say about it?
i've got lessons to attend today manz...
i've got 2 presentation and a test to do... wow...
but at least i enjoyed 1 lesson which was my art lesson. haha... these are the views of my finished master piece. hopefully i get to top the class again. wahahaha




front view



left view



right view


oh.. this was juz an extra... though it's a cute pen... but i dun get to own it!!.. wahuhuhuh


so... my valentine? hmm... too bad there weren't any pics of it. either way, i spent it with Carmen and later Gerald. he got me a bottle of stars while i got him a bottle of scrolls... dunno how we can end up giving the same gift but in each stars or scrolls were written words... wanna know more? ask me again when you get to see me loh... hee
but how we celebrate it together, i guess... it's meant to be kept confidential. no?

No comments:

Post a Comment